(Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries
(May 08, 2024, 09:54 am)tripletap006 Wrote: This one went wrong like 6 different ways...but I'm just going to mark this effort down as "good enough" haha.  It's 2013's The Wolverine, added to the stash!

Jaboody Stash

Thanks, yet again. Unpopulated onion Unpopular opinion here, but I love this flick.  Its a fun, comic book-y Wolverine movie. 

Nuff said!
First of all, thank you Triple T for always going through the troubles of syncing the movies
Then there is nothing wrong with liking a superhero movies where you can turn your brain off and have a good laugh, the catwoman dub comes to mind and i hope the family situation is nothing too serious
Lewie streamed tonight on his personal channel so hopefully that's a sign it isn't major
Damn that sucks to hear about their situation. I wondered why there was no stream today. Hope whatever it is turns out ok.

Is that the Wolverine movie where he fights a helicopter? Or maybe they already dubbed that one? All I remember is tapping out after that movie so as much as Wolverine is one of my top favourite super heroes I've not seen any one after that.

Trips thanks as always for your work going above and beyond. If you uploaded VHS quality of something we'd appreciate it all the same. I know I'd never have the patients for doing this. Computer work first time or computer smash! Speaking of, I tried to join their discord just yesterday because I wanted to drop some hints and nudges towards good movies they could do. It would log me in but kept getting stuck in an eternal loop of trying to verify my email. So I'm afraid you guys are stuck with my ramblings.

^

Ok I got it. Lol. I joined discord many years ago but don't think I ever once used it. Deleted my account and made a new one and works fine. What a damn convoluted shitty looking site though.
Wolverine fights a helicopter in Orgins, which Jaboody did do. In The Wolverine he fights on the top of a Japanese bullet train, it's sort of a bridge between The Last Stand (last of the original trilogy) and Days of Future Past (second of the reboot movies).
Oh and it's the one with the robot Silver Samurai too? Yeah never saw that one. And there it is. A movie I had a curiosity about, wouldn't bother watching normally, but would love to see with a Jaboody dub. Got some edible jellies on the way so should go down a treat.

Take care and have a great weekend yall.
(May 09, 2024, 17:02 pm)JabootyBot Wrote: Oh and it's the one with the robot Silver Samurai too? Yeah never saw that one. And there it is. A movie I had a curiosity about, wouldn't bother watching normally, but would love to see with a Jaboody dub. Got some edible jellies on the way so should go down a treat.

Take care and have a great weekend yall.

That's the one, but he's not a robot. It's much, much, MUCH better than the shite they called Origins. You know, the first Deadpool movie. Smdh.
Munch on your jellies and then enjoy the flick!
I don't know if it's an unpopular opinion. This one is considered "ok" I think. Not great but not terrible either
forgot to add my thanks for this one, especially for the effort to track down the copy they used
thank you, tripletap! =)
it's doomed to fall in the same mids territory as far as dubs go, but I love me an average jaboody
bring on a double dub week!!
I'd love some weird schlock in honor of Corman
Dude. How did you find the theatrical cut? Wow. I tried and it was like trying to find a cat at a dog show. Great work. This was a doozy of a dub.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mr. Sunday Movies/Weekly Planet Commentaries tripletap006 70 23,038 Apr 29, 2024, 20:11 pm
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  We Hate Movies commentaries waterloowatts 234 260,702 Mar 18, 2024, 22:43 pm
Last Post: NotRichBatman
  bsg4you MP3 Commentaries / Just The Jokes plus MST3K, Film Crew, Cinematic Titanic bsg4you 12 29,394 Jun 03, 2023, 22:40 pm
Last Post: bsg4you
  [REQ] Blank Check synced commentaries? Rifferee 4 7,076 Nov 24, 2022, 16:22 pm
Last Post: Rifferee
  RAZZLE Team Commentaries DamonRedApril 2 8,874 Sep 19, 2022, 19:25 pm
Last Post: DamonRedApril