Looking for Blackwell Ghost 6 for a riffing project
(Apr 19, 2024, 02:15 am)I Want To Go Faster Wrote: Thank *you* for that analysis, itsizz (this is a great community).

"... he doesn't rely extensively on jump scares, and every effect is practical." <<< this is a big bonus at *any* budget level, imho. 

I'll check these out.

Same.  I'm intrigued in the way a RLM Best of the Worst movie intrigues me. I'll look for the first one and start there!
Thanks Izz!
(Apr 19, 2024, 17:29 pm)JetJaguar73 Wrote:
(Apr 19, 2024, 02:15 am)I Want To Go Faster Wrote: Thank *you* for that analysis, itsizz (this is a great community).

"... he doesn't rely extensively on jump scares, and every effect is practical." <<< this is a big bonus at *any* budget level, imho. 

I'll check these out.

Same.  I'm intrigued in the way a RLM Best of the Worst movie intrigues me. I'll look for the first one and start there!
Thanks Izz!

The first one is on YouTube for free.
All 8 movies : https://mega.nz/folder/FuhzBDJB#NHNyHfKLEXzJWiLBLUHSUA
(Apr 20, 2024, 07:23 am)ClockworkApocalypse Wrote: All 8 movies : https://mega.nz/folder/FuhzBDJB#NHNyHfKLEXzJWiLBLUHSUA

Thank you! 

Cheers! Here's to eight plus hours I'll never, ever get back!
Part 6 was my first foray into this series (thank you btw). I dug it. I am not a found footage fan but this guy managed to keep my attention span focused with so little. THanks for bringing this up. I like experiencing new movies.
(Apr 19, 2024, 17:29 pm)JetJaguar73 Wrote:

I'll check these out.

Thanks Izz!

Right. Exactly.

ps - I thought Jet Jaguar was *awesome* when i saw Godzilla vs. Megalon in ... the late 70s iirc.
(Apr 16, 2024, 12:34 pm)itsizz Wrote: I'm going nuts trying to find this one.  Usually I eventually come across what I'm looking for.  Anyone have this and willing to share?

Are you inclined to discuss what your riffing project will be? If not, nbd.
JJ - The wife and I are considering doing some riffing of a few select items. Working on a script for something. It may never happen, but it's fun to play around.
(Apr 23, 2024, 23:05 pm)itsizz Wrote: JJ - The wife and I are considering doing some riffing of a few select items.  Working on a script for something.  It may never happen, but it's fun to play around.

Fecking A.

Yes. Please.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (OT) Hungry for Riffing Meat Trademark 6 768 Apr 11, 2024, 11:50 am
Last Post: Meat Trademark
  MST3K AI Upscale Project kkt 4 3,654 Nov 14, 2023, 09:47 am
Last Post: WakkoBlues
  MST-HD Remaster Project Vol. 2 Godzilla vs Megalon Seacom 13 6,074 Oct 09, 2023, 21:16 pm
Last Post: Seacom
  New MST-HD Remaster project Seacom 65 47,638 Jul 17, 2023, 16:07 pm
Last Post: RowsdowerRevenge
  GaryInMotion Restoration Project | Ongoing RowsdowerRevenge 9 8,156 Jul 17, 2023, 15:46 pm
Last Post: RowsdowerRevenge