Managing uploaded torrents
Hello everyone! I just wanna suggest the possibility that we can view all of the torrents we uploaded to TPB, or delete them if someone wants to do so. Oppinions are welcome regarding this matter.

Regards!
Uploaders can view their torrents. The ability to delete one's own torrents was disabled years ago and will not be re-enabled. There was the odd case of hackers and ne'er do wells gaining access to other uploaders accounts and deleting their perfectly legit torrents out of spite or for lolz. If any uploader wants any of their torrents deleting, or editing, all they have to do is ask in their Account Issues thread.
(Apr 10, 2024, 14:21 pm)ugi93 Wrote: Hello everyone! I just wanna suggest the possibility that we can view all of the torrents we uploaded to TPB, or delete them if someone wants to do so. Oppinions are welcome regarding this matter.

Regards!

I wish I could delete some too, but it's for the best the way it's handled now, with mods deleting our torrents. Heart
(Apr 12, 2024, 07:32 am)Spud17 Wrote: Uploaders can view their torrents.
not if you indexed them with the anonymous tag
(Apr 20, 2024, 08:11 am)sharingiscaring2023 Wrote:

That would defeat the purpose of *anonymous. What you want sounds like a new tag *hidden. I suppose it needs to be added to the system.
(Apr 21, 2024, 04:06 am)dueda Wrote:
(Apr 20, 2024, 08:11 am)sharingiscaring2023 Wrote:

That would defeat the purpose of *anonymous. What you want sounds like a new tag *hidden. I suppose it needs to be added to the system.

not really, mods can still see every upload of a user. it seems in the past it was possible for a user to see their own "anonymous" uploads
(Yesterday, 10:38 am)sharingiscaring2023 Wrote: not really, mods can still see every upload of a user. it seems in the past it was possible for a user to see their own "anonymous" uploads

Ah, I don't know about that, but if no mods are objecting that information, it should very well be true.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BayImg: [SOLVED] Allow images at BayImg to be uploaded from URLs? Scunthorpe 3 15,008 Mar 05, 2014, 01:57 am
Last Post: Scunthorpe